Ruby On Rails Developer (Kazan or relocation to Poland)
100 000 - 120 000 rub.
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Full-time, flexible hours
This project builds security, risk management, compliance, and audit software. Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, React.js, REST, TDD, Docker, AWS, Git
- You write clean Rails/React.js code and care deeply about code quality
- You believe in TDD, and detest having bugs slip through to production
- You are passionate about learning and continuous improvement
- You have creative ideas, a collaborative attitude and strong work ethic
- You have intermediate/fluent English
- 38 Paid Time Off/year
- Private healthcare
- Ability to work remotely
- Support participation in local meet-ups
- Training/Learning budget
- Ruby On Rails
- Intermediate English
Relocation pack for candidates from Russia, full legalization support including all required payments
Would you like to join our team?
After that we'll write to you and report the results.